Newcomb and Company Offers Special HVAC Financing
Do you need affordable HVAC service in Raleigh? Then you can benefit from financing from Newcomb and Company. Instead of paying for your new heating and cooling unit or replacement part upfront, you may be able to take advantage of our HVAC financing options. Through our close relationship with Wells Fargo Bank, N.A, Newcomb and Company offers several flexible options for financing your new Carrier product or system. If you need payment options, special financing might be available.
Once you qualify for financing, you can put part or all of your HVAC Carrier product purchase on one of the exclusive cards below. By financing your purchase with one of these cards, you can invest in your home’s comfort or respond to an unexpected heating and cooling need without breaking your monthly budget.
Benefits of Financing HVAC Service
If you’re still wondering if financing your next HVAC system or service is right for you, review some of the top benefits of financing HVAC service below:
- Greater payment manageability: After you purchase a new HVAC system or service with financing from our partners at Wells Fargo, N.A, you can pay off the expense in multiple increments. You can also often work with a financier who can help create a payment plan perfect for your monthly budget.
- Increased opportunities to receive energy and cost savings: If you don’t have the cash available to pay for a new energy-efficient HVAC system, financing can help. Since newer HVAC systems tend to be more energy-efficient and provide significant cost savings, you can actually save money by financing a new system for your home. Our financing options give you the opportunity to receive the advantages of a new system without having to break the bank.
- Lower initial costs: When you finance an HVAC system or another higher-cost service, you don’t have to pay for it all at once. Instead, you’ll pay for the service or unit over multiple months, helping you have significantly lower initial costs. If you don’t have a lot of cash available or prefer not to break your monthly budget, financing is a perfect choice.
- More flexible payments for future HVAC services: While a new HVAC system will come with significantly lower repair costs, it’ll still need maintenance eventually. Since you’ll already have an HVAC financing credit card dedicated to home projects or HVAC units, you can use it in the future to pay for additional HVAC services. These cards help you have more flexible payments long into the future, as they allow you to pay for various HVAC services in manageable increments.
Choose Newcomb and Company for HVAC Financing and Services in Raleigh
Financing is just one of the reasons why Newcomb and Company was voted the best HVAC company in the Triangle. With one of our financing options, you can pay for our other exceptional residential HVAC services. Many of our customers enjoy using our credit cards to finance new HVAC design and installation or our HVAC repair and replacement services.
Contact our HVAC experts to learn more about the financing options for your home or business in Raleigh, Wilmington, and their surrounding cities today. You can also review our top financing options below.
The Carrier Credit Card
Newcomb and Company specializes in Carrier HVAC units. We accept The Carrier Credit Card so that you can pay off your HVAC unit or service over time. With financing from Wells Fargo on your Carrier credit card, you’ll enjoy:
- Special terms promotional offers
- Easy-to-use online bill payment option
- Secure online application
*The Carrier® credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A, an Equal Housing Lender.
Wells Fargo Home Projects Credit Card
Newcomb and Company also accepts the Home Projects Credit Card.* This card offers an easy and convenient way to pay for your HVAC and other home improvement purchases. You’ll enjoy:
- Special promotional offers where available
- Quick credit decision
- Convenient monthly payments
- Easy online account management
*The Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A, an Equal Housing Lender.