HVAC Design & Installation
The difference between designing an HVAC system and simply replacing existing HVAC equipment is the level of comfort and energy savings that can be provided. Our team specializes in designing systems specific to the home or business. If you are working with building a new home or business in Raleigh and need HVAC Design, contact Newcomb and Company today!
There are a number of elements that go into designing the perfect HVAC System for your home or business. The Newcomb and Company heating and cooling experts pay close attention to each one in order to ensure your complete comfort.
- Zoning – Zoning is a system of dampers and controls that will allow you to control the temperature in every room, or zone, of your home or business. Our trained professionals can take a single HVAC system and create a unique solution for your building. Custom zoning allows you to distribute air comfortably and efficiently.
- Ductwork – A well designed and installed duct system will allow you to get the most value out of your heating and air conditioning system. Ductwork controls the air flow to and from your home to your HVAC system. Our team of heating and cooling professionals adhere to industry standards when designing and installing ductwork to ensure that you receive the highest comfort level while reducing energy consumption.
- Load Calculations – With each heating and air conditioning system replacement, the Newcomb and Company sales representatives complete a load calculation to ensure proper sizing of the equipment for each home. Improperly sized equipment can lead to a host of problems with the comfort levels in your home.
Our team of heating and cooling professionals can provide a number of HVAC installations to fit your needs. If you need HVAC Installation in Raleigh or Wilmington you can count on quick, reliable service from Newcomb and Company. Some of these installations include:
- Replacement of existing heating and air conditioning systems
- New construction HVAC design and installation
- Remodels / Retrofit
- Heating and cooling of sunrooms and additions
- Light commercial fit-up
- Zoning systems
- Ductwork replacement