Energy Efficiency Services
Want to save money on your HVAC system’s energy costs while going green at the same time? Newcomb and Company is ready to help. We provide several leading HVAC energy efficiency and renewable energy services to homeowners and businesses in Raleigh. Our services ensure our clients’ buildings and homes are efficient, environmentally responsible, and comfortable. Find out more about how we can set you up with the most energy-efficient HVAC system possible by contacting us today.
Whole Home Performance Audits
Having an excellent HVAC system is only one part of improving your energy efficiency. As a result, Newcomb and Company offers whole-home solutions that can determine areas of energy loss that may be causing your electric bill to rise. Before we recommend any solutions, our team will perform a Home Performance Audit. This audit allows our professionals to detect issues such as:
- Poor ventilation
- Sources of unwanted air infiltration
- Leaky doors and windows
- Leaky ductwork and exhaust fans
- Poorly sealed attic accesses
- Leaky recessed lights and electrical issues
- Ineffective insulation
- Carbon monoxide concerns
- Gas leakage
- Water intrusion
Since the issues listed above can raise your energy bills, harm your HVAC system, reduce your comfort, and negatively impact the environment, it’s critical you work with a company dedicated to providing whole-house solutions. By having our team look at all these potential concerns and not just your system, we deliver comprehensive HVAC solutions to our clients. If you’re ready to improve your energy consumption, request a Home Performance Audit today.
Whole Home Energy Efficiency Solutions
When our comprehensive testing and evaluation is complete, we’ll provide a report listing any areas of concern. This report will also feature recommendations designed to improve the overall health of your home. Some of these solutions include:
- Duct sealing
- Attic insulation and sealing
- Sealed crawlspaces
- Air barriers
If your HVAC system also contributes to energy loss and raises your environmental impact, our team can perform HVAC repair and replacement services. Alongside repairing or replacing damaged HVAC components or systems, we can provide HVAC design and installation. A custom HVAC system can help your home reach peak energy efficiency and improve your overall comfort.
Air Quality Solutions
Here at Newcomb and Company, we’re committed to going green to protect local homes, businesses, and our planet. Our iWave air quality solutions efficiently provide cleaner air without all of the byproducts of traditional air purification—making them good for your health and the health of the environment. These systems help eliminate bacteria, viruses, allergens, pollutants, and other harmful particles that may be circulating throughout your air by using the latest air cleaning technology.
Like most advanced air quality solutions, iWave systems are distributed and installed only by expert providers. When you invest in one and have our team install it, you and your family will breathe cleaner, healthier air in no time. Get one of these reliable air-purifying systems installed in your home from the trusted professionals at Newcomb and Company by contacting us today.
Geothermal systems circulate water underground in a piping system commonly referred to as a loop. Water circulates in the loop and exchanges heat between your home, the heat pump system, and the earth to provide geothermal heating, cooling, and hot water.
Why Choose Geothermal?
As you decide if a geothermal solution is right for you, review some of the top benefits of geothermal systems below:
- Energy efficiency: A geothermal system uses 30% – 60% less energy than a traditional split system. This energy efficiency makes these systems much better for the environment and helps homeowners save on long-term energy costs.
- Less maintenance: Since geothermal systems have fewer mechanisms than other comparable HVAC systems, they tend to need much less maintenance.
- Longer life expectancy: Due to the system being installed inside your home and underground, the equipment is not exposed to environmental elements, leading to it having a longer life expectancy. This protection from the elements also means you’ll receive a much faster return on investment.
- Indoor air quality: Geothermal systems don’t pump in outdoor air, meaning they provide better indoor air quality. Since they don’t use outdoor air, these systems prevent pollen, pollutants, spores, and other allergens from entering your home.
Our team at Newcomb and Company can evaluate your home and land to see if a geothermal solution would work for you. Contact us to set up an inspection.
Newcomb and Company Energy Efficiency Solutions
Whether you want a whole-house solution or a geothermal system in Raleigh, Newcomb and Company can help. Please feel free to contact us today for a free estimate or service request.